Bad Blood

RPG & Forum zur Serie Vampire Diaries

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Wenn ihr möchtet, könntet ihr auch die andere Geschichte gerne lesen auf showandwrite.tumblr.com Very Happy Aber die Vampire Diaries Geschichte wird ich hier auch posten Very Happy

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Matt Donovan Geschichte

He parked the car in front of your house and you sighed. The first date had been more than perfect and you were a little bit sad that it was over already. The crush you had on him was growing and growing and you knew it was way too soon to love him already, but you were afraid you did. “Thanks for the lovely evening.” You spoke softly and as slowly as possible to gain time. Time around him, time with him. “Thank you too.” He smiled his pretty smile and you felt yourself melting. You wished your mother wouldn’t be waiting for you to hear everything. You wished you could invite him in. “I hope we can go on another date soon?” You hesitated a little bit, afraid that it hadn’t been as special for him as it had been for you. “What do you think about tomorrow?” He nodded and you saw the glimmering in his eyes. “Tomorrow sounds good.” You smile back and don’t know if this is the point you should step out of the car. “See you tomorrow then.” He bent towards you and pressed a short kiss on your lips.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Matt Donovan über Rebekah

She was a vampire. A killing, immortal vampire. Longing for blood and killing for pleasure. With a smile both beautiful and deathly. With eyes that could kill you by just staring. She was a vampire, but deep down she was nothing more than a breakable, fragile little girl. A girl with dreams that were out of her reach. A girl with dreams that sounded like his. For the first time he saw her for who she really was. Or for who he wanted her to be. If she wasn’t a vampire. If she hadn’t been trying to kill him. If she would have been an ordinary girl in his class. Maybe he would have been able to love her. Maybe he would have waited for her with a stupid boom-box and a Koala-corsage. Maybe he would share the dreams. Would be able to fulfill them. But she was still a vampire. A killing, immortal vampire.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Caroline über Klaus

She couldn’t bring herself to look at him, to answer his smiles, to answer his glances. She couldn’t bring herself to play nice and sweet. When she looked at him, she saw the lives he took without regret, the anger towards people who didn’t deserve it, the things he did to her, her friends, the thousands of other people in the world that once crossed his plans. But when she looked at him she saw the longing for being loved, the fear of being forgotten, the sadness of never being good enough. When she looked at him she wanted to slap him in the face. When she looked at him she wanted to hold him and tell him that everything would be all right. She couldn’t bring herself to look at him. She just had to make sure she wouldn’t fall for him.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan über Elena

The morning sun brightened his morning and he felt the warmth on his cold skin. It was easy to forget all the trouble out there on mornings like this. It was easy to forget the world, his enemies, his brother, his worries. It was easy to forget all those years of loneliness, pain and guilt. He had never been that happy, never been enjoying that much of life and if he had been, most of the time he felt guilty about it afterwards. Those times he enjoyed life, mostly didn’t end well. But this time things were different and this time he was happy and the person he was with was too. This time his heart felt at home, his soul felt comfortable and everything was well. This time he really felt happy and all would end well, no matter how bad it would seem.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Tyler Lockwood Geschichte

You’d never fully understood what people saw in Tyler Lockwood. He was hot-headed, mean, stubborn. He was like a massive rock that had nothing soft, nothing kind. At least, that had been what you thought of him. You had known he was pretty or even kind of hot, but you had always been the kind of person needing more than just looks. A kind smile, a comforting arm around your shoulders, a sweet word, lips kissing away the tears on your cheeks. Tyler couldn’t be that, he couldn’t be what you needed. At least, that was what you had thought. Until one day he had caught you when you were about to fall. His voice had sounded comforting, his arms hadn’t wanted to let you go. For the first time you had felt the soft side of the rock. For the first time you had seen the kind heart hiding behind the strong and hot facade. For the first time you had changed into one of those girls being madly in love with him. Love came in strange ways. Unexpected. As a surprise. But he was yours now and you were his. All those years of disliking him had been a waste of time. Every minute of loving him made you regret the nasty things you thought about him. Every second of being with him was better than the second before.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Jeremy Gilbert Geschichte

He had been sitting alone all the time. The other kids at school didn’t want to talk to him anymore and it was clear that he was more broken than okay. You felt sorry for him. People were rude to eachother, always believing that everything that happened to you was your own fault. You knew better than anyone that sometimes life forced you to do things you actually didn’t want to do. You knew that sometimes you could only see one solution, one right thing to do, one thing to escape the mess your life had become. You also knew that nothing had to be broken forever. That things could be fixed again. By people caring about you, people loving you, people helping you, supporting you. You grabbed your plate and stood up. “Is this seat free?” You saw the surprise in his eyes when you spoke to him and he nodded. “Sure.” He looked uncomfortable. “I just wanted to tell you, If you need someone to talk, I’m here.” You smiled at him and nodded to make sure he got the message. “Thank you” He whispered the words and slowly started talking. Maybe you could be the one helping him to fix things again.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus und Damon Geschichte

You leaned against the bar, taking a small break from dancing with Klaus. You had been dancing for almost the entire evening already and your feet started to hurt like hell. Actually you had only come to this ball because Klaus wanted it so badly, but you had to admit that you were really enjoying it, more than you could have imagined. “And why is this beautiful lady standing here on her own without a drink?” Damon leaned next to you against the bar and smiled you a pretty smile. “Well, seems you’re willing to change that.” You smiled back and stared into his beautiful blue eyes. “How can I refuse to fulfill the lady’s wish?” Damon nodded and ordered you a glass of blood-red wine, pressing it carefully in your hands. “Are you liking the evening so far? Or did it only start to get well when I arrived to share this conversation with you?” He laid a hand on your arm and raised his eyebrows for a short moment. He knew you were off limits, if he wanted to stay alive that was, but he wouldn’t be Damon if he wouldn’t be at least trying. “What a disaster this evening would have been without you.” You laid your other hand on his hand and tilted your head. You both started laughing. “Can I share this laugh with the two of you?” Klaus stepped as close to you as he could and wrapped his arms around your chest. “Or was I interrupting something utterly romantic?” Klaus’ voice sounded carefully, but you knew how jealous he could be. “The lady and I were just discussing this wonderful and precious evening.” Damon winked at you and you bit your lip to keep yourself from smiling. “That must be because it’s organized by someone knowing everything about class and style.” Klaus pressed a kiss on your cheek and you had to admit that it was kind of cute how he was trying to impress you. “I totally agree with you that your sister has a more than excellent taste.” Damon ran before he finished the last sentence, disappearing into the crowd, probably trying out his charms on a lady who wasn’t taken by the charming original Hybrid that was holding you. “Bloody bastard…” Klaus tried to curse softly, but not soft enough to not be heard. “He was just teasing you. We all know that you’re the only king this party could ever wish for.” You turned around and pressed your nose against his. “I hope he also knows what kings do when soldiers try to steel their queen.” Klaus sounded a little bit bitter, before pressing a kiss on your lips, making sure you knew you were his and only his.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Rebekah über ihre Brüder

She got tired of her phone ringing all the time. She knew her little brother could be a pain in the ass, but she was in Europe and couldn’t help anyway. After all those time she finally got the boy to notice her. He finally accepted her offer to show him the world, to show him what really living was like, and she was spending time on the phone with her good brother trying to redeem her bad one. She had better things to do, nicer things to do. Better and nicer things that involved a quarterback and who knows what or who else. Better and nicer things all over Europe. Paris, Amsterdam, Prague. She sighed. It was her turn to be happy and to enjoy and she wouldn’t let her annoying brothers ruin that.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Davina über Tim

This was who she was now. This was what her life was now. This was why she was locked away. Not just to protect her, but also to protect others. People around her got hurt. People around her could be killed. She could hurt people. She could kill people. She didn’t want to hurt people, not the people she ended up hurting. She didn’t even want to think about what could have happened today. She could have killed him. She was angry. Angry that the witches did this to her. Angry that she did this to others. Angry that she couldn’t control it. She was sad. Sad that she had to be lonely. Sad that she couldn’t go out to make fun. Sad that she couldn’t love a beautifully normal boy. She didn’t want to die. She still didn’t want to die. But she also didn’t want certain others to die. Not the beautifully normal ones. Not the innocent ones. Not the ones who didn’t deserve it.

Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Klaus Mikaelson Geschichte

You looked up from your book and caught his stare. “Are you drawing me again?” You shook your head, wishing that Klaus for once would look for a different object to stare at. “Of course not, Love.” He smiled his bright smile and you frowned your eyebrows. “I promised you not to do so, so, I don’t do so, Love.” That were too many loves in two sentences and before Klaus noticed what you were doing you stood next to him, trying to catch a glimpse of the drawing he had been making. He pressed the book against his chest. “Don’t you trust me, Love?” You bit your lip to hold in your smile and tried to grab the booklet. “I’m faster!” He quickly moved the booklet that fast that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t reach it. You started laughing while the two of you continued the game, his laugh echoing all around you. “Show me!” Your reached out your hand once again, softy brushing his side. “No!” His squeeze turned the word into something that you could hardly understand. “You’re hiding something!” You did like you were reaching out for the booklet again, but tickled his side again instead. He reacted on your touch again and you shook your head. “Seems I found your weak point, big bad hybrid.” You kept on touching his sides, while he kept on squeezing, trying not to let the booklet go. “Stop, Love! Stop!” He tried to sound as sweet as possible, but you had to admit that it was way too funny to stop. “If you show me the drawing.” You touched his sides again a few times. “Never!” He tried to stand up, but your arms kept him down. “Then I won’t stop.” You tickled him again and again and slowly forgot that all of this was actually about the drawing. “Okay, Okay! I’ll show it to you!” He begged, almost out of breath after all the laughing and the tickling. You kept your hands close to his sides. “Show it!” You tried to sound dangerous and Klaus shook his head and started laughing again, but opened the book for you to show you the drawing he had been drawing. “Wow…” You stared at yourself, believing that he made you way too pretty. “Do you like it, Love?” He stared at you, knowing that he broke his promise. “I…” You hesitated for a while. “I love it…” You put your arms further away from his sides and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek. “Will you let me continue, then?” He asked softly. You nodded and walked back to the couch to continue reading the book, while he continued drawing. “Ow, Love?” He made you look up again and you watched his almost ashamed face. “Don’t dare to use this knowledge against me again!” He tried to sound aggressive, but you both started laughing again. You both knew you would use this information against him again, just like he liked to use your weak points against you.

Elena Gilbert
Petrova Doppelgänger
Elena Gilbert
echt tolle Geschichten ^^

die Gedanken was in Klaus, Matt, oder Stefan vorgeht... gut nach zu vollziehen Smile

freu mich auf jeden Fall auf mehr von VDs Storys ^^

https://vampirediaries.forumcanadien.org
Stefan Salvatore
Vampir
Stefan Salvatore
Danke Very Happy Und danke für's lesen Very Happy Ich habe heute wieder eine geschrieben, obwohl ich nicht 100% zufrieden bin...

Klaus Mikaelson “Daughter of her father” (Imagine)

You stood in front of the giant house in the center of New Orleans. You were still debating if this was a good idea, if you should do this, if you should be willing to meet your father after all those stories, all those things people told and said about him. He was probably not interested in a 16-year old daughter struggling with being a hybrid and uncontrollable powers. He would probably not even believe you when you would tell him that you were his daughter, that you were like him, that you had powers like his and that you had no idea what to do with them and how to hide them. You knew that was precisely the reason why you had to talk to him, why you had to tell him, had to meet him. He had to help you, had to teach you, had to tell you what to do, how to be you again. Your sweating finger pressed the doorbell and you waited for the footsteps, looking up in a way too familiar face when the door was opened. “Klaus...” Your voiced trembled and you swallowed, impressed by his looks, the smile on his face, his confidence. “That’s me.” He spoke with an English accent and you felt intimidated by just one look. “Always a pleasure to meet new possible friends.” He leaned against the doorpost, crossing his arms, staring at you with a smile on his face. “What brings you here, young friend?” He looked like you, or you looked like him, you could see it within an instant. You had his eyes, his nose, his chin, even the color of his hair. “I’m looking for help...” Your voice trembled and sounded weak, especially compared to his. “Help to control my powers.” You kept staring at him, feeling how you were starting to feel smaller and how he started to feel bigger. “Hybrid-powers.” You dropped the last word, seeing the little signs of shock in his face, quickly disappearing when he could find himself again. “I didn’t know another one of my Hybrids survived?” He sounded surprised and you bit your lip, wondering how you should tell him, how he would react, what he would do when he found out. “Last time I checked I killed all but one. Not that it was a big loss, they were just a bunch of liars.” He smiled and you realized that every story you had heard about him was probably true, wondering what he would do to you, what he could do to you. “I...I....” You stuttered again, shivering and trembling. “I’m your daughter....” You saw how his eyes widened, how he checked you out, stared at you and came to the same conclusion you had come to a couple of minutes ago. You looked like him, there was no doubt that you were his daughter, especially not with the powers you had, especially not considering what you were. “You must be...” He didn’t speak the name of your mother, probably knowing that she was dead, died when she gave birth to you, died because Klaus had loved her, died because her baby was more powerful than her body could bare. You saw a shimmer of love in his eyes, a shimmer of memories, a shimmer of longing. “That’s over 16 years ago.” He stared at you, noticing that you were a 16 year old Hybrid, looking a lot like him, noticing that you could only be his. You nodded. “I need help and you’re the only one who can help.” You bit your lip feeling how your eyes glowed a bit, feeling how you couldn’t even hide the werewolf inside of you during an easy conversation with your dad. “Of course I’ll help, sweetheart. How can I not help my own daughter?” He invited you in and still nervous you entered the house that belonged to the Mikaelsons, belonged to a family that you were a part of, that was also yours. “Feel at home, after all, you’re family.” He closed the door behind you and for a moment you regretted coming here, realizing that now you were officially part of the family, you were officially part of a war you had only vaguely heard about and you didn’t know if that was what you wanted.

Gesponserte Inhalte

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten

©phpBB | Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum | Einen Missbrauch melden
Dieses Forum wird von Forumieren kostenlos gehostet. Erstellen Sie Ihr eigenes Forum mit unserem Hosting-Service.